Mikodam's Kara panel is for those who enjoy sharp lines with a twist of dimensionality. Its modular concept can be adapted to a wide variety of projects and spaces and is easily assembled.
- Custom production upon request
- Resistant to scratching
- Acoustic quality
- Easily application
- Endless design combinations
- Mirror option
The height of the Mikodam Kara wall panel is 2400 mm and the total height is planned as 2500 mm together with the 100 mm baseboard. The 100 mm or 250 mm baseboards can be shortened if necessary and can be used on the top or bottom of the panels to complete the assembly on walls of different heights. Because the panels overlap each other, the assembly is invisible.
Material & Color options
Standard options are Oak, Walnut, Teak and Lacquer as well as any combination of these materials. In addition, the base panel can be in a different color or material. Mirror or fabric can also be installed on the recessed parts in between the slats.
- Lacquer (Grey, White, Anthracite, Violet)
- Fabric (Violet, Anthracite, Brick, Green, Yellow, Beige)
Perforations & Acoustics
Each module provides different absorption characteristics for its alternative perforation ratios:
|T1 ||Standard solid module (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool) || |
|T2 ||Composite panel of solid wood parts + fabric with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool backing ||T2 can be used for medium absorption in small rooms or in large rooms where additional absorption is necessary to provide acoustical comfort. |
Having repetitive depths of its linear elements T1 and T2 can function as effective sound scatterers for around 6300 Hz octave band range.
- Coatings are acrylic and water-based
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- In line with EU legislation
- Quality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO
14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
- Resistant to discoloration
- High physical and chemical resistance
- High UV protection / FSC certified
Wipe with a damp cloth, do not use any chemicals or bleaching agents.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ASTM-84 Fire Classification
- FSC certified
- Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold certified
- A+ label certified
- M1 Emission Class for Building Material certified
- ISO 50001 certified
- 0% VOC certified
- GIGA Ranked (Green Ideas Green Actions)
- EPA TSCA Title VI Attestation
- Reach Declaration
- FDA Declaration