ApplicationsWalls, ceilings, headboards, separators, private/public spaces
CharacteristicsHighly-customizable (through different material and perforation combinations), decorative and acoustically functional, suitable for reuse, easy application, hidden LED lighting
SizesWidth: 120 cm (3’ 11 1/4’’) | Height: 240 cm (7’ 10 31/64’’) + 10 cm (3 15/16’’) baseboard | Depth: 15 cm (5 29/32’’)
CertificationQuality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
Haza offers a modern and unique vertical wall cladding solution that brings a brand new type of inspiration to interiors.
- Custom production upon request
- Resistant to scratching
- Acoustic quality
- Easily application
- Endless design combinations
- Accent lighting with hidden LEDs
The height of the panel is 2400 mm and the total height is planned as 2500 mm together with the 100 mm baseboard. The 100 mm or 250 mm baseboards can be shortened by Mikodam if necessary and can be used on the top or bottom of the panels to complete the assembly on walls of different heights. The panels are designed using structural geometry and they create an organic form when mounted side-by-side and upside-down.
With its convex waves, Haza's surface is highly effective in sound scattering in comparison to solid flat panels - this is beneficial in preventing acoustical defects that cause disturbance due to harsh sound reflections, acoustical glare, echo or flutter echo. Mikodam makes Haza in a standard T1 module which is backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool
- Coatings are acrylic and water-based
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- In line with EU legislation
- Quality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
- Resistant to discoloration
- High physical and chemical resistance
- High UV protection / FSC certified
Wipe with a damp cloth, do not use any chemicals or bleaching agents.
|For more product information, please click here.|