ApplicationsWalls, ceilings, headboards, separators, private/public spaces
CharacteristicsHighly-customizable (through different material and perforation combinations), decorative and acoustically functional, suitable for reuse, easy application
SizesWidth: 60 cm (1’ 11 5/8’’ inches) | Height: 240 cm (7’ 10 31/64’’) + 10 cm (3 15/16’’) baseboard | Depth: 12 cm (4 23/32’’ inches)
CertificationQuality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
Fila provides a three-dimensional wall surface that is made out of rectangular forms.
- Custom production upon request
- Resistant to scratching
- Acoustic quality
- Easily application
- Endless design combinations
The height of the Mikodam panel is 2400 mm and the total height is planned as 2500 mm together with the 100 mm baseboard. The 100 mm or 250 mm baseboards can be shortened if necessary and can be used on the top or bottom of the panels to complete the assembly on walls of different heights.
Material & Color options
- Lacquer (Grey, White, Anthracite, Violet)
- Fabric (Violet, Anthracite, Brick, Green, Yellow, Beige)
- Glass (in between) with 3 color options (Green, Violet, Beige)
Perforations & Acoustics
Perforations come in different elevation depths. Besides absorption, Mikodam perforated panels are more effective in sound scattering in comparison to a solid flat panel. This is beneficial in allowing even distribution of sound and in preventing acoustical defects causing disturbance due to harsh sound reflections, acoustical glare, echo or flutter echo.
Each module provides different sound absorption characteristics for its alternative perforation ratios:
|T1||20 mm circular perforation with 32 mm interval (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)||Can be used where high absorption is necessary on wall surfaces and provide optimum reverberation desired for a room.|
8 mm circular perforation with 32 mm interval (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)
Can be used where high absorption is demanded for low-frequency range, especially suited for electroacoustic sound reinforcement with music material of dominant low-frequency energy content in such rooms.
Solid module (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)
T1, T2 and T3 can provide effective sound scattering in between a range of 500 Hz to 8000 Hz due to different sized depths/projections of each module.
- Coatings are acrylic and water-based
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- In line with EU legislation
- Quality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
- Resistant to discoloration
- High physical and chemical resistance
- High UV protection / FSC certified
Wipe with a damp cloth, do not use any chemicals or bleaching agents.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ASTM-84 Fire Classification
- FSC certified
- Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold certified
- A+ label certified
- M1 Emission Class for Building Material certified
- ISO 50001 certified
- 0% VOC certified
- GIGA Ranked (Green Ideas Green Actions)
- EPA TSCA Title VI Attestation
- Reach Declaration
- FDA Declaration