ApplicationsWalls, ceilings, bedheads, separators, private/public spaces
CharacteristicsHighly-customizable (through different material and perforation combinations), decorative, acoustically functional, suitable for reuse, easy application
SizesWidth: 120 cm (3’ 11 1/4’’) | Height: 240 cm (7’ 10 31/64’’) + 10 cm (3 15/16’’) baseboard | Depth: 20 cm (7 7/8’’)
CertificationQuality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
Mikodam presents Geta, a modern and unique wall cladding solution that brings new inspiration to interiors, presenting opportunities to experiment with new materials, colors, and techniques. Its three-dimensional design adds texture and depth to living spaces.
Identifying acoustical needs and providing proper solutions accordingly affects the quality of sound and life in living spaces. Mikodam offers texture and material alternatives which can be combined freely.
- Custom production upon request
- Resistant to scratching
- Acoustic quality
- Easily application
- Endless design combinations
Geta is applied through horizontal and vertical repetition and rotation. Different materials and perforation sizes can be chosen for each piece of each cladding. Mikodam Geta panels are designed to be composed repeatedly upside-down or side-by-side as much as required.
While Geta panels are designed to have modularity both on horizontal and vertical axes, they can also be easily applied on inner or outer corners.
Material & Color options
- Lacquer (Grey, White, Anthracite, Violet)
- Fabric (Violet, Anthracite, Brick, Green, Yellow, Beige)
Perforations & Acoustics
Perforations come in different elevation depths, besides absorption, perforated panels are more effective in sound scattering in comparison to a solid flat panel. This will be beneficial to allow even distribution of sound and in preventing acoustical defects causing disturbance due to harsh sound reflections, acoustical glare, echo or flutter echo.
Each module provides different absorption characteristics for its alternative perforation ratios:
|T1||20 mm circular perforation with 32 mm interval (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)||Can be used where high absorption is necessary on wall surfaces and can function to provide optimum reverberation desired for a room.|
|T2||8 mm circular perforation with 32 mm interval (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)||Can be used where high absorption is demanded forlow-frequency range, especially suited for electroacoustic sound reinforcement with music material of dominant low-frequency energy content in such rooms.|
Composite module - perforated + solid (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)
|Can be used for medium absorption in small rooms or in large rooms where additional absorption is necessary to provide acoustical comfort.|
- Coatings are acrylic and water-based
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- In line with EU legislation
- Quality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
- Resistant to discoloration
- High physical and chemical resistance
- High UV protection / FSC certified
Wipe with a damp cloth, do not use any chemicals or bleaching agents.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ASTM-84 Fire Classification
- FSC certified
- Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold certified
- A+ label certified
- M1 Emission Class for Building Material certified
- ISO 50001 certified
- 0% VOC certified
- GIGA Ranked (Green Ideas Green Actions)
- EPA TSCA Title VI Attestation
- Reach Declaration
- FDA Declaration