More about this product
Savaria´s V-1504 Vertical Platform Wheelchair Lift is suitable for installations in public and commercial buildings, as well as private homes, this Savaria lift features an extremely versatile design that can be configured and customized to suit virtually any project requirements and aesthetic needs. From the rugged outdoors, to the most luxurious office tower lobbies, the Savaria V-1504 lift is ready to serve with its reliable performance, ease of use and range of finish options.
Driven by our reliable hydraulic system the lift travels up and down a rail system enclosed in the lift tower so no machine room is needed. See the options tab to read more about the many configurations available for the Savaria V-1504.
USES & APPLICATIONS
- Available in 5 different models
- Flexible design and feature options: Can be built to suit virtually any home or commercial project from basic to the ultimate in luxury.
- Quiet and reliable hydraulic drive: Smooth start, stop and overall ride that works dependably.
- Machine roomless: Enclosed drive system means no machine room is required, making the installation process easier.
- Other standard features: Large ADA-compliant platform, continuous pressure button operation, modular rail construction for easy construction, handrail, automatic battery recharging system.
- Standard finishes: Beige powder-coat paint.
- Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering device, 42 1/8" (1070 mm) side panels, keyed car buttons and keyed call stations, safety brake, door locks, platform gate.
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
- Optional Configurations: Type 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Platform Sizes:
- W36'' x L48'' (914 mm x 1219 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4
- W36'' x L54'' (914 mm x 1371 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4
- W36'' x L60'' (914 mm x 1524 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4
- Custom sizes up to 42" x 60" (1067 mm x 1524 mm)
- Optional Models
Standard (V-1504 STD)
Ideal for basic commercial applications and home use. This lift can be used indoors and outdoors to travel a standard 48” with 2 stops or optionally more distance and stops. The standard unit can be custom enclosed on site by your local installer. Popular for use in schools, places of worship and other public spaces, the standard model can be outfitted with a range of options to suit the installation need.
Aluminum/Acrylic Model (V-1504 ALPE)
This enclosed model uses aluminum and acrylic inserts and top dome with corrosion-resistant steel components, making it ideal for outdoor applications. Optionally, this model can be ordered with tempered or laminated glass panels. The active ventilation system keeps the inside comfortable and the gates and door can be motorized.
Luxury Framed (V-1504 Lux)
Framed in brushed stainless steel with tempered or laminated glass inserts, this lift is a beautiful complement for lobby areas, offices and public buildings.
Prestige Frameless (V-1504 Prestige)
With half-inch structural tempered glass and no visible frame, this lift is the ultimate statement for creating barrier-free access in commercial applications.
- Optional Finishes: Powder-coat finishes in light grey, dark grey, black, architectural white, dark brown, fence green, white or custom color (see color chart). See more about finish options according to the models listed above.
- Other Options: Up to 4 stops, commercial package including alarm, auto fold-up ramp, keyless operation, keyed or keyless hall call (subject to type of application), low profile aluminum doors, steel ULC fire rated doors, wooden door on frame, power gate and door operators, tempered glass inserts for doors, acrylic inserts for gate, GAL or Savaria WR-500 weather resistant lock, folding seat, 60 mm buttons, ADA hands-free phone. The unit can be ordered with a 12-volt DC power supply for residential applications.
- Standard Capacity: 750 lb (340 kg)
- Maximum Travel Distance: 23' (7 m), subject to local code, in some areas the maximum is 12' (3.65 m)
- Nominal Speed: 20 ft/min (0.1 m/s)
- Drive/Motor: 2:1 chain hydraulic, 3 hp, gear-type motor
- Minimum Pit: 3" (76.2 mm)
- Power Supply: 110 volts, 20 amp, single phase, 60 Hz