Savaria´s Eclipse residential elevator is a smooth riding elevator that doesn’t require a separate machine room so it takes less space in the home and usually takes less time to install than hydraulic elevators. Construction requirements for the Eclipse are simpler than some other home elevators, making it easier to install into an existing home.
Construction requirements for the Eclipse are simpler than some other home elevators, making it easier to install into an existing home. Using a modular rail system, the Eclipse design installs quickly and seamlessly. With a smooth and stable ride, your Eclipse elevator can provide up to 6 stops over 50' (12.24 m)* of travel. You can configure your elevator for two openings to accommodate landings in your home, including a 90˚exit.
Your Savaria Eclipse elevator is built with care using reliable components to provide you with dependable performance. A service panel can be conveniently located inside or outside the elevator shaft for ease of maintenance.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Machine roomless: Less space required for the installation. Usually less installation time required.
- Compact chain drive system: Requires only 8' ceilings. No ceiling shaftway construction is required.
- Hide-away gate: Innovative gate system tucks away for maximum entryway and interior space.
- Easy-access service panel: Service panel can be located inside or outside the hoistway making it accessible for maintenance.
- Other standard features: Fully automatic operation, modular rail construction for easy construction, automatic cab on/off interior lighting, digital display in car operating panel, white ceiling with 4 spot lights, melamine interior in choice of colors.
- Standard finishes: MDF with or without finish, melamine in choice of finishes (see color chart), stainless steel, clear or bronze anodized aluminum cab operating panel and hall call stations, plywood floor, white ceiling.
- Safety features: Battery operated (UPS) emergency lowering and lighting, hand-crank manual lowering, motorized braking, lockable control panel, elevator door interlocks, emergency stop switch, in-use indicator lights on hall station, slack chain brake system.
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
- Applications: Residential, indoors
- Standard Capacity: 750 lb (340 kg)
- Optional Capacity: 1000 lb (453 kg)
- Maximum Travel Distance: 50' (15.24 m), 60' (18.29 m) where code permits with up to 6 stops and 2 openings
- Nominal Speed: 40 ft/min (0.20 m/s)
- Motor: 2 hp with geared roller chain variable frequency drive
- Minimum Pit: 6" (152 mm)
- Minimum Overhead Clearance: 96" (2438 mm)
- Power Supply: 208 volts - 230 volts, single phase, 60 Hz, 20 amps, 30 amp fused disconnect box with 20 amp fuse
Optional Configurations: Type 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- W36'' x L48'' x H80'' (914 mm x 1219 mm x 2032 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
- W36'' x L54'' x H80'' (914 mm x 1371 mm x 2032 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
- W36'' x L60'' x H80'' (914 mm x 1524 mm x 2032 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
- W40'' x L54'' x H80'' (1067mm x 1371 mm x2032 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Optional Height: 96"
Optional Cab Finishes: Recessed hardwood, raised hardwood, finished or unfinished veneer (see color chart).
Optional Fixture Finishes: Brass #4 finish (handrail, cab operating panel, hall call station). Hall call stations available in rectangular or oval design.
Optional Flooring: Hardwood (see color chart).
Doors and Gate Options: Panel-fold gate in clear anodized aluminum with clear acrylic inserts, or anodized bronze with bronze acrylic inserts, Visi-fold gate anodized bronze with bronze acrylic, Clear-fold gate in clear anodized aluminum with clear acrylic inserts. Power gate and door operators. For the ultimate in convenience, add Savaria automatic slim doors.
Other Options: Up to 6 stops, machine roomless controller in hoistway, telephone cabinet, alpha-numeric button marking, two-exit opening, speed upgrade to 50 fpm subject to local code, buffer springs, keyed hall call station, interlocks (Kwiklock, EMI).
* Your local dealer can also show you the many ways to make your Eclipse home elevator the perfect complement to your home with a variety of finishes and fixtures to suit virtually any décor. For superior convenience and a modern appearance, add Savaria automatic slim doors.