UseOpening and closing systems, separating spaces
ApplicationsResidential, Hospitality, Retail, Office
CharacteristicsWide range of finishes, total weight less than 70 kg, hidden hinges and the absence of frames and jambs
SizesWidth: 700, 800 and 900 mm – Height: 2100 mm
Linvisibile Alba | Infinito Hinged door is an innovative system that provides decorative finishes for hinged panels in glass, laminate, fiberglass, methacrilate, gres porcelain and microcement, available in several different colours, thanks to an aluminium outer frame system compatible with the coatings selected.
The variety of finishes that can be applied extends to any material within a maximum thickness of 3 mm and an overall weight below 70 kg. The versatility of this product also offers the opportunity to apply different finishes on the two sides of a leaf.
Similarly to all of our products, Linvisibile Alba | Infinito Hinged door is fitted with adjustable hidden hinges without jambs for ultimate seamlessness between the wall and the panel, the exposed part being limited to a 2 mm aluminium profile.
Technical features and details
Linvisibile Alba | Infinito Hinged door is composed by:
- An extruded aluminium frame (EN AW 6060 alloy – Anticorodal 063) that replaces the frame (outer frame-posts) and adapts to walls and plasterboard walls with different thickness, ready to house hinges and locks;
- A 50 mm thick panel, consisting of an internal structure of honeycomb panels, a perimeter frame made from natural chemical oxidized extruded aluminum applied along the perimeter to the panel with a fixing system with square angles and a liner of the pre-selected base layer material, 3 mm thick (laminate, fiberglass, methacrylate) 4 mm (glass), applied on both faces.
Linvisibile Alba | Infinito Hinged door is available in:
The honeycomb panels are coated with HPL laminate panels, 3 mm thick, film-coated, (see Abet collection). They are high-pressed panels complying with EN 438 European standard and ISO 4586 international standard. The decorative laminate surfaces are resistant to solvents and chemical products. Surface and edges are easy to disinfect using boiling water, steam and all kinds of disinfectants; they are not affected by corrosion and require no additional surface protection (such as enamels or paints). Available in a wide variety of colors.
Retro-lacquered tempered clear float glass, 4 mm thick, which can be made in the range of RAL colors, with 1 mm beveling.
The MDF-based panel is arranged to apply microcement (not supplied) up to 8/10 mm thick, in order to allow accurate shaving as delimited by a perimeter frame. This allows compensating any bucking effects caused by the dynamics inherent to the material.
GRES PORCELAIN VERSION
Application of 3 mm-thick stoneware plate with fiberglass netting, which ensures high flexibility and safety.
Dimensions and personalizations
Linvisibile Alba | Infinito Hinged door is available in the following sizes (clear width):
- Standard version: Width 700, 800 and 900 mm – height 2100 mm
- Custom version: Width 700, 800 and 900 mm – height: between 2110 and 3000 mm (single leaf).
Peculiar technical details:
- Possible to produce the frame without the header.
- Can prearrange the panel for the introduction of a mirror or glass.
- Possible to apply a concealed door closure.
- It is possible to apply different finishes on the two sides of a leaf.
- Possible to finish the outer aluminium profile in the same color of the panel.