Lamitech's full range of high-pressure decorative laminate is Antibacterial with silver ions technology, an attribute that offers antimicrobial and antifungal protection, developed with nanotechnology, reducing up to 99.99% of germs on the surface. It maintains a continuous residual antimicrobial effect that preserves the protected area regardless of the number of times it is cleaned.
Antimicrobial silver ions technology
Lamitech’s antibacterial attribute uses silver ions technology and is effective against bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses. It consists of introducing during the manufacturing process, antimicrobial nano silver additives that emit ions with a negative effect on microorganisms, causing its destruction.
- Fitting rooms
- Day Care Centers
- Universities / Schools
- Public transportation
- Public areas where aseptic hygiene is a requirement in order to preserve pathogen-free surfaces 24 hours a day
- Reduces microbes up to 99.9%.
- Anti fungi and pests.
- Moisture resistant.
- Easy to clean. Protected surfaces regardless the number of times they are cleaned.
- Asepsy and Hygiene for surfaces free of bacteria, highly resistant to strong cleaning and disinfection products.
- Available on a full range of colors and designs.
- High resistance to impact.
- Safe and durable surfaces.
- Carbon neutral. Lamitech laminates are produced under a system that measures, controls and balances emissions.
- Contributes to minimize transmission or cross contamination.
- Effective in environments and high traf c applications.
- Resistant to highly effective common desinfectants for the removal of sars-cov-2.
All solid colors, woods and designs in Lamitech's portfolio can be produced with Antibacterial attribute, providing cleanliness and the aseptic environment that you require.