Lamitech COMPACT is manufactured with melamine resin, special decorative papers (which provide its surface properties) and Kraft papers with phenolic resin. This thick structural non-porous high-pressure laminate with antibacterial property (antimicrobial and fungicidal protection), with extraordinary durability and resistance qualities.
Ideal for horizontal and vertical applications of high demand indoor use. Compact laminate has been specially designed for the elaboration of structural panels in office divisions, sanitary, work surfaces, countertops, for the internal lining of automotive bodies, architectural furniture in general. Compact with thicknesses greater than 6mm is self-supporting.
- High durability prevents degrade and is not affected by water or moisture.
- Easy cleaning with all kinds of non-abrasive liquid detergents, disinfectants and solvents commonly used.
- Inert material offers antibacterial protection, does not develop fungi or other organisms harmful to health.
- Flexible design. Customize Compact surfaces through digital printing, modulations, shapes and designs upon request.
- Structure offers a practical assembly with all bases of different materials, using inserted screws to get a mechanical fix, or by using adhesives.
- Recommended standard gauge of 12 mm, but it is produced from 2 mm and up to 25 mm thick.
Colors and Finishes
It can be produced with the core in three different colors:
- 4 x 8 ́ / 4 x 10 ́ (1.22 x 2.44 m - 1.22 x 3.06 m)
- 5 x 8 ́ / 5 x 12 ́ (1.53 x 2.44 m - 1.53 x 3.66 m)