TruStile’s MDF doors are 3rd Party Certified by SCS to be constructed of a minimum of 75 percent recycled content. Additionally, a no-added formaldehyde MDF option can be specified for LEED credit contributions for Low-Emitting Materials in the Indoor Environmental Quality category. TruStile’s wood door product line has undergone an extensive FSC audit that verifies our doors as “FSC Mixed Sources” to contain only raw materials from well-managed forests. Whether you choose our MDF or wood doors, the value of a TruStile door contributes to LEED credits under the Materials and Resources.
- Custom Sizes Available to 1/32 of an inch
- Widths available from 12" to 72"
- Heights available from 12" to 168".
- Available door thicknesses of 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2-1/4".
- Fire Doors are available in 20, 45, 60 and 90 minute.