NovaDeck by Lamitech is an innovative composite decking alternative to traditional WPC or foamed PVC decking planks. Its composition of treated polymers and fibers of wood, make this patented product resistant to atmospheric and biological agents, ideal for outdoor environments exposed to unexpected changes in climate, such as terraces, pools or sea fronts.
- 100% water proof. Non absorbent surface and core, avoiding liquids to filter and be absorbed. No staining.
- Bacteria and 100% mold resistant, a clear advantage when comparing with other decking options like wood or composite.
- High dimensional stability. Weather changes do not have any effects on the plank s size.
- High impact resistance. NovaDeck does not deform or splinter with hard knocks.
- Deep embossing that resembles natural wood.
- UV resistant.
- Easy to install, just basic carpentry tools are needed. NovaDeck’s light weight makes it easy to handle and transport.
- Non-slippery. Special for outdoor and wet areas.
- Split resistant. Screws or other fasteners do not split NovaDeck boards. It is recommended to leave a minimum distance of 10 mm (0.4”) from the board’s edge.
- Scrub and scratch resistant, common furniture slide and pet nails do not alter the surface. Superficial scratches can be easily fixed or hidden, leaving no trail.
- Sustainable projects. Contributes LEED points for building projects.
NovaDeck comes in two lines:
- Novadeck HS: Hard and durable textured surface with IR pigments for lower contact temperature.
- Novadeck Eco: a soft surface texture, pleasant to the touch, with echo sanding, which given its mechanical sanding, wear or scratch marks become more easily visible. It also has 12% more recycled content than the Novadeck HS model.
Colors and Finishes
NovaDeck is available in 5 colors: Roble Boreal, Roble Ibérico, Teka, Roble Pardo y Roble Siena; and in 3 different vein finishes: Classic HS, Natural HS and Eco.
Board size of 140 mm (5.5”) width, 25 mm (1”) thickness and 3660 mm (12’), 4880 mm (16’) and 5800 mm (19’) long, together with its light weight, gives NovaDeck an excellent modulation and installation efficiency.