ApplicationsInstitutional furniture work surfaces, restaurants, cafeterias
CharacteristicsHigh performance laminate, high impact resistance, coating of straight horizontal or vertical surfaces
Lamitech High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) is a high performance laminate manufactured by impregnation of decorative paper with melamine resin. This set is subjected to high pressures and temperatures, creating a strong laminated core. Once pressed, it is cut in nominal dimensions and sanded in its back, giving it greater adherence when applied with adhesive on the wood substrate.
- High performance laminate compared to conventional laminates
- High impact resistance
- Long lasting
- Easy maintenance
- Coating of straight horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Standard General Horizontal (HGS) 70 - 1.20 "(0.048 mm)
- General Horizontal Light (HGL) 50 - 1.00 "(0.039 mm)
- Standard General Vertical (VGS) 30 - 0.70 "(0.028 mm)
- Vertical General Light (VGL) 10 - 0.50 "(0.020 mm)
Colors and Finishes:
PANELEX has more than 100 possibilities between colors, solids, woods, designs and digital printing, with ultraviolet filter that guarantees the stability of its appearance.