Commercial, institutional, healthcare, educational, cultural, corporate
Smooth closed ceiling surface, flexible designs: concave/convex/undulating shapes, excellent acoustic properties
Ask for more information / Quote
More about this product
300C Curved Metal Ceilings from Hunter Douglas Architectural add a twist to the traditional view of ceiling design, introducing concave, convex, and undulating forms into projects. 300C Curved Ceilings are the perfect way to create arches and multilevel designs. Panels up to six meters in length let you define spaces large and small. With excellent acoustic properties and a variety of colours, finishes and curved options.
- Curved panels, allowing concave or convex or undulating ceilings with a minimum radius of 1000 mm
- Length made to measure up to 6000 mm, allowing swift installation (especially in larger areas) while reducing the need for joints to a minimum
- The same easy panel-on-carrier suspension system as for standard 300C ceilings, allowing transition to straight ceilings using the same panel
- Standard product and production process, deliver an extremely cost effective curved metal ceiling solution
- Smooth, closed ceiling surface, using a concealed carrier suspension system, allowing the chosen panel curve to determine the appearance of the ceiling
300C Curved Wide Panel ceilings have been designed to encourage flexible designs, offering a robust look. The 300 mm wide by up to 6000 mm long panels can be curved concave, convex or in undulating shapes. Minimum radius for all shapes is 1000mm. Curved panels have 200mm straight parts at both ends.
Colours and Finishes:
The Hunter Douglas Architectural range of Metal Ceilings, are available in a range of standard colours that are suitable for most applications.