Hunter Douglas Architectural 300C/300L offer 300 mm wide ceiling panels with a distinct and robust look. Panels span lengths up to 6 m, requiring fewer panels and joints to reduce installation cost. With two joint options and a variety of perforations for acoustic performance, Hunter Douglas Architectural Wide Panels reduce costs for large projects.
Ideal for large open spaces with a high level of noise, 300C/300L Wide Ceiling Panels have excellent sound control properties, turning loud environments into spaces with a comfortable acoustic ambiance.
- Closed ceiling type in 300mm module, resulting in a closed smooth appearance
- Panels are available as standard in steel (0.6mm) or aluminum (0.7mm)
- Panels can be supplied in any length up to 6000 mm (as standard)
- Optimum acoustic control can be achieved by using perforated panels with a non-woven textile membrane bonded to the inside face
- Easily demountable panels allowing full access to services and equipment in the plenum
- Aluminum carriers in combination with aluminum panels can also be used for exterior application
- 300C is also available as a curved panel system (concave and convex) or a curvec carrier system (concave and convex)
300C/ 300L Wide Panel ceilings allow architects to design a closed, smooth ceiling with high-performance aluminum or steel. With two joint options, two materials to choose from and four different installation options, this type of ceiling system is able to adapt to almost any requirement. Different perforation patterns provide solutions for a variety of acoustic environments.
The Hunter Douglas Architectural range of Metal Ceilings, are available in a range of standard colors that are suitable for most applications. For more information regarding the available colors, click here to see the complete Colors and Finishes Selector.
Please find the CAD files for this product here.