Linvisibile Alba | Hinged door is an exclusive patented door, which is completely flush with the wall and reinterprets the traditional Hinged opening; also available in pull and push opening models. It uses concealed hinges and the absence of door frames or jambs helps it achieve seamless continuity between wall and door.
Linvisibile Alba | Hinged door can be painted in the same finish as the walls, becoming almost invisible, or the door structure can be left visible, with only the panel forming part of the design continuum and the panel finish. It can be coated with almost any type of material (metal, stone, leather) to create special atmospheres, in a tasteful way. There are lacquered (glossy or matt) and wooden versions offered as well.
Linvisibile Alba | Hinged door consists of:
- An extruded aluminum frame (EN AW 6060 alloy – Anticorodal 063) that replaces the frame (outer frame-posts) and adapts to walls and plasterboard walls with different thickness;
- A panel with a hollow-core structure, 50 mm thick, made with a perimeter frame in solid wood (Bahia rosewood, toulipier or fir tree) with high-density honeycomb interior, finished with 2 MDF sheets, 5 mm thick, on each side. Class E1- low formaldehyde emission. Includes stop seals.
- Standard dimension: width: 600; 700; 800 and 900 mm – height: 2100 mm
- Custom dimensions: width: from 500 to 1100 mm – height: from 1900 to 3500 mm (single leaf).
It can be coated with wallpaper, trims, gobelin, decorative woods, decorations, skirting board and mirrors.
- Frame can be produced without the header
- The panel can be pre-arranged to include mirror or glass
- Panel can be adapted for greater humidity resistance
- A concealed door closure can be included
- Handle options include: Round or squared flush-fitting or flush recessed handles
Thermal & acoustic insulation
The standard panel of the Linvisibile Alba | Hinged door features a noise reduction of 18 dB certified by CSI. There is an insulated version of the panel of the Linvisibile hinged door. It guarantees a noise reduction of 37 dB (certified by Lapi). This insulated version consists of a panel with high performance material.