ApplicationsIndustrial, commercial, educational, corporate
CharacteristicsVertical and horizontal installations, perforation options available, matching fiberglass panels available, UL263: fire resistance
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
AEP Span's Box Rib™ is a through-fastened metal wall panel with 36″ net coverage and is predominantly used for commercial, architectural and industrial metal wall applications. Box Rib™ is ideal for vertical and horizontal wall, ceilings and soffit applications.
- 36″ coverage wall panel
- Wall Installation: Horizontal or Vertical
- Gauges: 22ga, 24ga, 26ga and 29ga in standard finishes and 20ga available in ZINCALUME® Plus
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 50′-0″
- Perforation options available for an additional charge
- Crimp curving available for radiused applications
- Matching fiberglass panels available
- Testing: ASTM E283 (air infiltration) and ASTM E331 (water infiltration). All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Wall assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Panel evaluated by accredited third party. All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report: IAPMO-UES #ER-0550.
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) as well as third-party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in its ZINCALUME® Plus coating as you can find here.
Please see AEP Span Color Charts for the full range of color options and paint systems.