UseRoofs and wall cladding
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, educational, corporate
CharacteristicsPerforation options available, matching fiberglass panels available, UL263: fire resistance for walls, Class A Fire Rated for roof
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
CertificationProduct-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), Health Product Declaration (HPD), Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in ZINCALUME® Plus
AEP Span's Nu-Wave® Corrugated is a classic through-fastened metal panel with 7/8″ deep corrugations. The panel measures 36″ out-to-out, with a 32″ net coverage for roof applications and a 34 2/3″ net coverage for wall applications. Nu-Wave® Corrugated panel is ideal for roof, vertical or horizontal wall applications, soffit or interior accent panels.
- 32″ coverage roof panel, 34 2⁄3″ coverage wall panel
- Gauges: 22ga, 24ga and 26ga in standard finishes and 20ga available in ZINCALUME® Plus
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 50′-0″ (Straight) & 6′-0″ to 30′-0″ (Curved)
- Perforation options available
- Available smooth curved to a minimum of 3′ radius. Crimp curving also available for radiused applications.
- Matching fiberglass panels available
- Testing: ASTM E1680 (air infiltration) and ASTM E1646 (water infiltration). All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Roof assemblies Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC or when installed in accordance to UL listings (UL790). Wall assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Panel evaluated by accredited third party. All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report: IAPMO-UES #ER-0550.
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) as well as third-party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in its ZINCALUME® Plus coating as you can find here.