UseRoofs and wall cladding
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, educational, corporate
CharacteristicsPerforation options available, matching fiberglass panels available, UL263: fire resistance for walls, Class A Fire Rated for roof
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
CertificationProduct-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), Health Product Declaration (HPD), Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in ZINCALUME® Plus
AEP Span's Mini-V-Beam™ is a through-fastened metal panel with 32″ net coverage. This ribbed metal panel is used in a roof and wall applications. Ideal for roof, vertical or horizontal wall applications, open framed canopy or carport designs.
- 32″ coverage roof and wall panel
- Gauges: 22ga, 24ga and 26ga in standard finishes and 20ga available in ZINCALUME® Plus.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 5′-0″ to 45′-0″
- Perforation options available
- Matching fiberglass panels available
- Testing: ASTM E1680 (air infiltration) and ASTM E1646 (water infiltration). All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Roof assemblies Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or
- IRC or when installed in accordance to UL listings (UL790). Wall assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Panel evaluated by accredited third party. All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report: IAPMO-UES #ER-0550.
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) as well as third-party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in its ZINCALUME® Plus coating as you can find here.