ApplicationsResidential, commercial, educational, corporate
CharacteristicsHorizontal or vertical installation, available in two panel attachment configurations, UL263: fire resistance
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
CertificationProduct-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), Health Product Declaration (HPD), Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in ZINCALUME® Plus
AEP Span's concealed fastener metal wall panel TW-12 is designed to provide a seamless clean attachment and unique shadow lines. Ideal for vertical and horizontal wall, fascia, and equipment screen applications. AEP Span's TW-12 is also available with a high performance clip, offering unlimited thermal movement while reducing chances of oil canning.
- 12″ coverage wall panel
- Wall Installation: Horizontal or Vertical
- Gauges: 22ga and 24ga in standard finishes and 20ga, 22ga, and 24ga in ZINCALUME® Plus.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 5′-0″ to 20′-0″
- Flush Mount and 1/2″ Standoff high performance clips available.
- Available in two panel attachment configurations – a directly attached fastening flange or clip interlocking hem.
- ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E283* (air infiltration) and ASTM E331* (water infiltration) tested. All testing performed by accredited third-party. *Requires field applied sealant.
- Wall assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) as well as third-party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in its ZINCALUME® Plus coating as you can find here.