ApplicationsResidential, commercial, educational, corporate
CharacteristicsHorizontal or vertical installation, factory applied sealant, perforation option available, high performance clip available, UL263: fire resistance
CertificationProduct-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), Health Product Declaration (HPD), Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in ZINCALUME® Plus
Prestige Series® Metal Wall Panels from AEP Span consist of five concealed fastened metal wall panels. These panels can be used for exterior and interior walls, fascias, equipment screens, soffit, and as a ceiling panel application and provide a clean, distinctive design for civic, retail, commercial, institutional, and mixed-use.
This long-lasting, durable, and sustainable metal panel also comes in several energy-efficient colors and paint systems. Prestige Series offers architects and building owners a unique yet flexible design when combined with other building materials.
Wall assemblies are rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Product Guide/Load Tables (pdf)
- Guide Specifications (pdf) (doc)
- PS12 Clip Technical Bulletin (pdf)
- Concealed Fastener Steel Roof and Wall Panel Structural Design Guide (pdf)
- Building Code Approval Report: #ER-0309 (pdf)
- Prestige Series Horizontal Installation Guide (pdf)
- Prestige Series Vertical Installation Guide (pdf)