ApplicationsResidential, commercial, educational, corporate
CharacteristicsHorizontal or vertical installation, factory applied sealant, perforation option available, high performance clip available, UL263: fire resistance
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
AEP Span's Prestige Series® is a crisp, distinctive solution for vertical exterior and interior walls, fascias and equipment screen applications. Prestige can also be used as a soffit ceiling panel. The panel’s concealed fastener system provides a clean, distinctive look in any application.
- 12″ coverage wall panel
- Wall Installation: Horizontal or Vertical offered in 22ga minimum
- Soffit or Fascia Installation: Offered in 24ga minimum, except 6″ reveal
- Gauges: 22ga and 24ga in standard finishes and 20ga available in ZINCALUME® Plus
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 40′-0″ (25′-0″ maximum length for 24ga panels)
- Offered in 4 different reveals: 0″, 1″, 2″, and 6″
- Factory applied sealant
- Available with 1 or 2 pencil ribs. Full 12″ panel available with wave pattern.
- Perforation options available
- High performance clip available to meet wind loads
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E283 (air infiltration) and ASTM E331 (water infiltration). All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Wall assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Panel evaluated by accredited third party. All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report: IAPMO-UES #ER-0309.
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) as well as third-party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in its ZINCALUME® Plus coating as you can find here.
Please see AEP Span Color Charts for the full range of color options and paint systems.