ApplicationsResidential, commercial, educational, corporate
CharacteristicsHorizontal or vertical installation, available in two panel attachment configurations, UL263: fire resistance
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
AEP Span's Perception Collection® is a set of concealed fastened metal wall panels, each with unique geometric angles and rib patterns which can be combined to create a distinct design. Whether used in a vertical or horizontal wall application, the shadow effect evolves, building texture and changing the perception of the design as the day progresses. Ideal for fascia and equipment screen applications as well.
- 12″ coverage wall panel
- Wall Installation: Horizontal or Vertical
- Gauges: 22ga and 24ga in standard finishes and 20ga, 22ga, and 24ga in ZINCALUME® Plus
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 5′-0″ to 20′-0″
- Flush Mount and 1/2″ Standoff high performance clips available
- Available in two panel attachment configurations – a directly attached fastening flange or clip interlocking hem.
- ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E283* (air infiltration) and ASTM E331* (water infiltration) tested. All testing performed by accredited third-party. * Requires field applied sealant.
- Wall assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) as well as third-party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in its ZINCALUME® Plus coating as you can find here.
Plesae see AEP Span Color Charts for the full range of color options and paint systems.