ApplicationsResidential, commercial, educational, corporate
CharacteristicsHorizontal or Vertical wall installation, flat and vented panels available, UL263 fire resistance
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
CertificationProduct-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), Health Product Declaration (HPD), Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in ZINCALUME® Plus
AEP Span's Flush Panel is a low profile, concealed fastener panel ideal for wall, soffit, fascia, and mechanical screen applications. Available in both flat and vented panels, Flush Panel provides a distinct design for any project.
- 12″ coverage wall panel
- Wall Installation: Horizontal or Vertical (offered in 22ga)
- Soffit or Fascia Installation: (offered in 24ga minimum)
- Gauges: 22ga and 24ga in standard finishes
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 5′-0″ to 30′-0″ (22ga) 5′-0″ to 25′-0″ (24ga)
- Factory applied sealant is not available
- Available with 1 or 2 pencil ribs
- Venting available. Pencil ribs required for vented panel. Venting is 11.23 in2/ft2 open area.
- ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E283* (air infiltration) and ASTM E331* (water infiltration) tested. All testing performed by accredited third-party. *Requires field applied sealant.
- Wall assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide a Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) as well as third-party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in its ZINCALUME® Plus coating as you can find here.