UseRoofs and Walls
ApplicationsCommercial, educational, institutional
CharacteristicsSnap-together seams, ideal for all climates, excellent spanning capabilities, Class A Fire Rated, weathertight warranty available
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
AEP Span's concealed fastener Klip-Rib® is a performance rated structural and architectural standing seam panel system that snaps positively over concealed anchor clips for quick installation and exceptional strength. Klip-Rib® is an ideal panel for commercial, educational and institutional roofs in all climate conditions. With a patented 21-gauge clip engages two ribs, AEP Span's Klip-Rib® has excellent spanning capabilities, up to 16” net coverage.
- 16″ coverage roof panel
- Gauges: 22ga, 24ga and 26ga in standard finishes
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 5′-0″ to up to 45′-0″. (Lengths over 45′ available for additional charge)
- Panel is acceptable for use in wall applications
- Snap-together seams – Unique clip and lock seam reduces labor by eliminating field seaming.
- Meets UL580 Class 90 wind uplift requirements (Class 60 for 26ga).
- Roof assemblies Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC or when installed in accordance to UL listings (UL790)
- Panel evaluated by accredited third party. All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report: IAPMO-UES #ER-0309.
- Weathertight warranty available. Minimum slope required
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) as well as third-party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in its ZINCALUME® Plus coating as you can find here.
Please see AEP Span Color Charts for the full range of color options and paint systems.