UseRoofs and walls
CharacteristicsField mechanically seamed panel, Class A Fire Rated, factory applied sealant, weathertight warranty available
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
AEP Span's exposed fastener HR-36® Roof & Wall is a through-fastened metal panel with 36″ net coverage. HR-36® Roof & Wall is predominantly used in industrial and commercial applications. As a wall application, it can be used both vertically or horizontally, creating interesting designs and adapting to any project.
- 36″ coverage roof and wall panel
- Gauges: 22ga, 24ga and 26ga in standard finishes and 20ga available in ZINCALUME® Plus
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 50′-0″
- Perforation options available for an additional charge
- Matching fiberglass panels available
- Testing: ASTM E1680 (air infiltration) and ASTM E1646 (water infiltration). All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Roof assemblies Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC or when installed in accordance to UL listings (UL790). Wall assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Panel evaluated by accredited third party. All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report: IAPMO-UES #ER-0550.
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) as well as third-party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in its ZINCALUME® Plus coating as you can find here.
Please see AEP Span Color Charts for the full range of color options and paint systems.