UseRoofs and walls
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, educational, corporate
CharacteristicsField mechanically seamed panel, Class A Fire Rated, factory applied sealant, weathertight warranty available
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
CertificationProduct-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), Health Product Declaration (HPD), Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in ZINCALUME® Plus
AEP Span's concealed fastener SpanSeam™ is a performance-rated architectural standing seam metal roof system that has a mechanically seamed 2″ high rib, providing aesthetic appeal and weathertightness and can be used in a wide variety of new construction or retrofit applications.
- 16″ coverage roof panel
- Gauges: 22ga and 24ga in standard finishes
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 45′-0″
- Panel is acceptable for use in wall applications.
- Factory applied sealant is standard
- Subtle striations available
- Field mechanically seamed panel
- Wind uplift tested in accordance with UL580 and ASTM E1592. Has been tested for air infiltration per ASTM E1680, and water infiltration per ASTM E1646, and E2140.
- Meets UL580 Class 90 wind uplift requirements (purlin not to exceed 5′-0″ o.c.)
- Roof assemblies Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC or when installed in accordance to UL listings (UL790).
- Weathertight warranty available
- Panel evaluated by accredited third party. All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report: IAPMO-UES #ER-0309.
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) as well as third-party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in its ZINCALUME® Plus coating as you can find here.