UseRoofs and walls
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, educational, corporate
CharacteristicsField mechanically seamed panel, Class A Fire Rated, factory applied sealant, weathertight warranty available
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
AEP Span's concealed fastener Span-Lok™ hp is a performance-rated architectural standing seam metal roof system that has a mechanically seamed 2″ high rib, providing aesthetic appeal and weathertightness and can be used in a wide variety of new construction or retrofit applications.
- 12″ & 16″ coverage metal roof panel
- Gauges: 22ga and 24ga in standard finishes
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 45′-0″
- Panel is acceptable for use in metal wall applications
- Factory applied sealant
- Field mechanically seamed panel
- Wind uplift tested in accordance with UL580 and ASTM E1592. Has been tested for air infiltration per ASTM E1680, and water infiltration per ASTM E1646, and E2140.
- Meets UL580 Class 90 wind uplift requirements (purlin not to exceed 5′-0″ o.c.)
- Roof assemblies Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC or when installed in accordance to UL listings (UL790).
- Panel evaluated by accredited third party. All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report: IAPMO-UES #ER-0309.
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide a Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) and third party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) which you can find here.
Please see AEP Span Color Charts for the full the range of color options and paint systems.