UseRoofs and walls
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, educational, corporate
CharacteristicsSnap-together panel, Class A Fire Rated, factory applied sealant, weathertight warranty available
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
Sizes12″, 16″, 17″, 18″
CertificationProduct-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), Health Product Declaration (HPD), Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Free for its portfolio of products in ZINCALUME® Plus
AEP Span's concealed fastener Design Span® hp is a performance-rated structural standing seam metal roof with net coverage of 12″, 16″, 17″, & 18″. Design Span® hp is ideal as a roof over metal or wood decking, and as a fascia or mansard over plywood or supports.
- Snap-together panel, no field seaming required
- Gauges: 22ga and 24ga in standard finishes
- Roof assemblies Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC or when installed in accordance to UL listings (UL790).
- Meets UL580 Class 90 wind uplift requirements
- Panel is acceptable for use in metal wall applications
- Factory applied sealant
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E1680 (air infiltration) and ASTM E1646 (water infiltration)
- Weathertight warranty available
- Panel evaluated by accredited third party. All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report: IAPMO-UES #ER-0309.
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide a Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) and third party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) which you can find here.