UseRoofs and walls
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, educational, corporate
CharacteristicsSnap-together panel, Class A Fire Rated, factory applied sealant, weathertight warranty available
ColorsFull range of color options and paint systems
Sizes12″, 16″, 17″, 18″
AEP Span's concealed fastener Design Span® hp is a performance-rated structural standing seam metal roof with net coverage of 12″, 16″, 17″, & 18″. Design Span® hp is ideal as a roof over metal or wood decking, and as a fascia or mansard over plywood or supports.
- Snap-together panel, no field seaming required
- Gauges: 22ga and 24ga in standard finishes
- Roof assemblies Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC or when installed in accordance to UL listings (UL790).
- Meets UL580 Class 90 wind uplift requirements
- Panel is acceptable for use in metal wall applications
- Factory applied sealant
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E1680 (air infiltration) and ASTM E1646 (water infiltration)
- Weathertight warranty available
- Panel evaluated by accredited third party. All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report: IAPMO-UES #ER-0309.
AEP Span has completed a life cycle assessment and can provide a Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) and third party verified Health Product Declaration (HPD) which you can find here.
Please see AEP Span Color Charts for the full range of color options and paint systems.