ApplicationsFactories, technical rooms, agricultural sites, indoor car parks and outside covered areas.
CharacteristicsDedicated versions for extreme ambient temperatures, four light distributions for specific application requirements, five outputs with up to 8000 lumens and an efficiency of up to 150 lm/W, etc.
SizesTwo lengths (1100mm and 1600mm)
AMPHIBIA by Zumtobel blends high resistance with performance levels optimised for the most demanding lighting tasks.
AMPHIBIA by Zumtobel has an advanced design of the IP66 moisture-proof luminaire guarantees safety and reliability in over 245 industry applications. Its compact size and one-material construction (composed of PC, PMMA or CHEMO) ensure certified protection against chemicals, physical impact and extreme temperatures. The unique Drip-Edge-Effect design meets the strictest hygiene regulations by helping to stop dirt and detergents from gathering on the fitting.
- One-material concept ensures optimum protection against physical impacts, chemicals and sudden changes in temperature. Available in PC, PMMA or CHEMO.
- Unique Drip-Edge- Effect feature helps meet strict hygiene regulations.
- Patented snap-on InvisiClick mechanism enables clipless mounting.
- Two lengths (1100mm and 1600mm) and seven wiring possibilities.
- Dedicated versions for extreme ambient temperatures (from -35°C to +50°C).
- Four light distributions for specific application requirements: wide beam (WB), medium beam (MB), narrow beam (NB) and asymmetric beam (AB).
- AB & WB versions engineered to meet the new DIN 67528 norm for car-park lighting.
- Transparent canopy (with WB and AB variants) delivers pleasant indirect light for a safer and more effective lit environment.
- Precise glare management and high vertical illuminance.
- Five outputs with up to 8000 lumens and an efficiency of up to 150 lm/W.
- Optional emergency and sensor versions.
In line with the principles of Active Light, the pioneering Zumtobel concept, four different light distributions cater for specific application requirements. Alongside familiar wide-beam and narrow-beam options, a luminaire with a medium beam for mounting heights of 4-6 metres helps to save energy and cut the number of light points.
The AMPHIBIA range is completed by a product with an asymmetric distribution that has been specially engineered (along with the wide-beam variant) to meet the new DIN 67528 norm for lighting in car parks. Five outputs supply up to 8000 lumens with a luminous efficacy of up to 150 lumens per watt, promising maximum visual quality with minimum energy consumption, while precise glare management and a transparent canopy (with wide-beam and asymmetric-beam versions) boost vertical illuminance and deliver pleasant indirect light for a safer and more effective lit environment. Luminaires with integrated emergency lighting and controls, including microwave presence detection and wireless connection, support smart industry concepts and complete a powerful portfolio.
Zumtobel has called on its extensive industry experience to engineer one solution for a wide range of applications. Leading designer Stefan Ambrosius helped devise a luminaire that meets the varied environmental and lighting requirements of factories, technical rooms, agricultural sites, indoor car parks and outside covered areas – thanks especially to an effective one-material concept. Both the luminaire housing and the diffuser are made from the same high-quality material, composed of PC, PMMA or CHEMO, ensuring optimum resistance over the full lifetime of the solution.