UseOutdoor; exterior facades, indoor and outdoor cladding and flooring
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, corporate, hospitality, educational, cultural, urban
CharacteristicsDurable: resistant to UV rays, weather, pollution and graffiti, Varied: 3 thicknesses (12, 20 and 30 mm / ½”, ¾”, 1¼”) available in 7 finishes and a wide variety of colours, Versatile: suitable for many applications, completely workable (it can be cut, drilled and carved just like natural stone)
SizesUp to 3365x1500 mm (132½ x 59 in)
Lapitec® LUX collection features a highly reflective, polished finish that radiates luminosity. LUX is a mirrored surface which - as the name suggests - has the unique property of reflecting and enhancing brightness, for unparalleled elegance.
LUX comes in XXL format slabs 3365 x 1500 mm (132½ x 59 in). Each slab is available in thicknesses of 1.2, 2, 3 cm (½”, ¾”, 1¼”).
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for use indoors and outdoors
- Can be cut and transformed into different shapes and sizes
- Can be perforated and processed
- High mechanical strength
- Completely uniform in thickness
- Compatible with multiple fastening systems
- No resins or petroleum-derived products
- Freeze-thaw resistant
- UV rays-resistant
- Resistant to chemical substances
- Resistant to aggressive substances (e.g. acids, solvents)
- Unchanged by airborne salt particles
Testing and Certification
- GreenGuard: Demonstrates that Lapitec® is a material that does not emit pollutants, can be used in sustainable building projects and is compliant with building regulations around the globe.
- GreenGuard Gold: Covers materials and construction tools used in schools and healthcare facilities.