UseOutdoor; exterior facades, indoor and outdoor cladding, flooring and paving
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, corporate, hospitality, educational, cultural, urban
CharacteristicsDurable: resistant to UV rays, weather, pollution and graffiti, Varied: 3 thicknesses (12, 20 and 30 mm / ½”, ¾”, 1¼”) available in 7 finishes and a wide variety of colours, Versatile: suitable for many applications, completely workable (it can be cut, drilled and carved just like natural stone)
SizesUp to 3365x1500 mm (132½ x 59 in)
Lapitec®'s Lithos finish is a finely wrinkled surface for exterior and interior design. The final effect is stunning, as it creates soft, natural colours. Thanks to subtle depressions, LIthos provides new perceptions each time it’s touched.
Lithos comes in XXL format slabs 3365 x 1500 mm (132½ x 59 in). Each slab is available in thicknesses of 1.2, 2, 3 cm (½”, ¾”, 1¼”).
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for use indoors and outdoors
- Can be cut and transformed into different shapes and sizes
- Can be perforated and processed
- High mechanical strength
- Completely uniform in thickness
- Compatible with multiple fastening systems
- No resins or petroleum-derived products
- Freeze-thaw resistant
- UV rays-resistant
- Resistant to chemical substances
- Resistant to aggressive substances (e.g. acids, solvents)
- Unchanged by airborne salt particles
Testing and Certification
- GreenGuard: Demonstrates that Lapitec® is a material that does not emit pollutants, can be used in sustainable building projects and is compliant with building regulations around the globe.
- GreenGuard Gold: Covers materials and construction tools used in schools and healthcare facilities.