Exterior or interior
Residential, commercial, corporate, hospitality, educational, cultural, healthcare
Lightweight, rigid, flat (no oil canning), single skin, non-combustible, class-A fire-rated, 100% recyclable, low maintenance, micro-perforated with acoustic backing (if desired)
Aluminum sheets (48” width x up to 177” length), thickness varies from 1mm-3mm; Standard or custom
Ask for more information / Quote
More about this product
Pure + FreeForm's Linear Clip-strip Ceiling Systems are suitable for both interior and exterior applications. Additionally, panels may be micro-perforated and acoustic backing added to transform them into acoustic ceiling panels.
- Rigid, flat (no oil canning)
- Single skin
- Class-A fire-rated
- 100% recyclable
- Low maintenance
- Micro-perforated with acoustic backing (if desired)
- Material: Panels are made from aluminum, gauge varies (1mm-3mm).
- Accessibility: Panels will install into a factory slotted grid system and are easily removable to allow access to plenum above, where required.
- Fire Rating: Class A per ASTM 84.
- Recycled Content: Varies, up to 80% in most Pure + FreeForm colors.
- Panels: Several profile sizes are available and can be made per specification. Panels will be factory installed into typical module sized units of 12” on center (4” minimum).
- Suspension: Heavy duty rated 15/16” galvanized steel.
- Quality: Systems are produced meeting ASTM 635, ASTM 636 and all typical building codes.