UseInterior (acoustical) ceilings
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, corporate, hospitality, educational, cultural, healthcare
CharacteristicsLightweight, rigid, flat (no oil canning), single skin, non-combustible, class-A fire-rated, 100% recyclable, low maintenance, micro-perforated with acoustic backing (if desired)
FormatAluminum sheets (48” width x up to 177” length), thickness varies from 1mm-3mm; Standard or custom
Pure + FreeForm's SLATZ Baffle Ceiling Systems are suitable for both interior applications. Additionally, panels may be micro-perforated and acoustic backing added to transform them into acoustic ceiling panels Refer to details below for more information.
- Rigid, flat (no oil canning)
- Single skin
- Class-A fire-rated
- 100% recyclable
- Low maintenance
- Micro-perforated with acoustic backing (if desired)
- Material: Panels are made from aluminum, gauge varies (1mm-3mm).
- Accessibility: Panels will install into factory slotted grid system and are easily removable to allow access to plenum above, where required.
- Fire Rating: Class A per ASTM 84.
- Recycled Content: Varies, up to 80% in most Pure + FreeForm colors.
- Panels: Several profile sizes are available and can be made per specification. Panels will be factor installed into typical module sized units of 2’ x 8’. Steel channel backslats will be used to support panels.
- Suspension: Heavy duty rated 15/16” galvanized steel.
- Quality: Systems are produced meeting ASTM 635, ASTM 636 and all typical building codes.
- Fastening Type: Concealed
Finish/Colors: Lumiflon FEVE / custom or any finish from Pure + FreeForm’s Luxury Vintage Collection, Chameleon Collection, Signature Series, or Wood & Stone Solutions.