UseExterior or interior
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, corporate, hospitality, educational, cultural, healthcare
CharacteristicsLightweight, rigid, flat (no oil canning), single skin, non-combustible, class-A fire-rated, 100% recyclable, low maintenance, micro-perforated with acoustic backing (if desired)
FormatAluminum sheets (48” width x up to 177” length), thickness varies from 1mm-3mm; Standard or custom
Pure + FreeForm's Torsion Spring Ceiling Systems are suitable for both interior and exterior applications. Exterior systems may require the use of cam locks to adequately meet wind load code requirements. All panels will be able to hinge by torsion springs to aid in installation and accessibility. Joints between panels may be butt-joint type or standard reveal type. Additionally, panels may be micro-perforated and acoustic backing added to transform them into acoustic ceiling panels.
- Rigid, flat (no oil canning)
- Single skin
- Class-A fire-rated
- 100% recyclable
- Low maintenance
- Micro-perforated with acoustic backing (if desired)
- Material: Panels are made from aluminum, gauge varies (1mm-3mm).
- Accessibility: Panels will install into factory slotted grid system using torsion springs. Panels are easily removable and allow downward hinging to allow access to plenum above, where required.
- Fire Rating: Class A per ASTM 84.
- Recycled Content: Varies, up to 80% in most Pure + FreeForm colors.
- Panels: Several profile sizes are available and can be made per specification. Panels will be factor installed into typical module sized units of 2’ x 8’. Steel channel backslats will be used to support panels.
- Suspension: Heavy duty rated 15/16” galvanized steel.
- Quality: Systems are produced meeting ASTM 635, ASTM 636 and all typical building codes.
- Fastening Type: Concealed
- Finish/Colors: Lumiflon FEVE / custom or any finish from Pure + FreeForm’s Luxury Vintage Collection, Chameleon Collection, Signature Series, or Wood & Stone Solutions.
Appliations: Exterior soffits, canopies or interior (acoustical) ceilings.