Interior (acoustical) ceilings
Residential, commercial, corporate, hospitality, educational, cultural, healthcare
Lightweight, rigid, flat (no oil canning), single skin, non-combustible, class-A fire-rated, 100% recyclable, low maintenance, micro-perforated with acoustic backing (if desired)
Aluminum sheets (48” width x up to 177” length), thickness varies from 1mm-3mm; standard or custom
Ask for more information / Quote
More about this product
All of Pure + FreeForm’s Ceiling Systems may be custom perforated or micro-perforated with acoustic backing added (when required) to transform into acoustic ceiling panels.
- Rigid, flat (no oil canning)
- Single skin
- Class-A fire-rated
- 100% recyclable
- Low maintenance
- Micro-perforated with acoustic backing (if desired)
- Material: Panels are made from aluminum, gauge varies (1mm-3mm).
- Accessibility: Panels will install into factory slotted grid system using torsion springs. Panels are easily removable and allow downward hinging to allow access to plenum above, where required.
- Fire Rating: Class A per ASTM 84.
- Recycled Content: Varies, up to 80% in most Pure + FreeForm colors.
- Panels: Refer to each Pure + FreeForm ceiling panels system for details.
- Suspension: Heavy duty rated 15/16” galvanized steel.
- Quality: Systems are produced meeting ASTM 635, ASTM 636 and all typical building codes.
- Fastening Type: Concealed
- Finish/Colors: Lumiflon FEVE / custom or any finish from Pure + FreeForm’s Luxury Vintage Collection, Chameleon Collection, Signature Series, or Wood & Stone Solutions.