Characteristics3 types of storage, strong steel structure, customisable
Modulosteel wine cellar by EuroCave is made up of easy to fit modules which can be attached to each other. Its steel structure has clean, modern lines giving it a decidedly contemporary style. Customisable, Modulosteel can be assembled in endless ways thanks to its adaptable modules, showcasing and storing wine bottles.
Modules are now available in 2 widths: 520 and 720 mm. The narrower module gives use to smaller spaces, optimizing bottle storage. In addition, its sliding shelves have been specially designed to store wine cases.
EuroCave's Modulosteel offers 3 types of storage for your bottles: storage, display or sliding shelves for your wine cases:
- Storage: Capacity to store 85 - 136 bottles vertically on 17 rows.
- Display: Capacity to store 40 - 64 inclined bottles vertically on 8 rows.
- Sliding shelves: Possibility to incoorporate up to 7 sliding shelves for storing your bottles in their original wine cases.
A strong structure: The structure was designed to be easily assembled. Three fastening systems ensure complete stability.
- 4 adjustable cylinder bases
- 1 screw system in the top of each post. To be fixed directly to the wall using an alignment washer.
- 1 slide system in the top of each post in order to set and adjust any gap between the wall and the storage system.
1. An ACMS unit with 6 sliding shelves
- Increase your storage capacity by 72 bottles
- Material: Black moisture-repellent melamine coated MDF panels
2. Sliding shelves for your wine cases
- Designed to be fitted in the 520mm wide structure.
- Maximum number of shelves 7. (Wooden case not provided.)
- Material: Black moisture-repellent melamine coated MDF panel + steel support
3. A finishing top cover
- Easy to assemble on the top of the column.
- Can be used on the structure at both full and mid-height.
- Available for both module widths (520 and 720mm).
- Material: Black moisture-repellent melamine coated MDF panel