ApplicationsHospitality, educational, commercial, residential, corporate, transportation
CharacteristicsMaintenance-friendly, non-porous glass cladding, quick & easy installation, maintenance-friendly
Bendheim Ventilated Glass Facade Systems protect structures and/or occupants from wind-driven rain, snow, and ice, while maintaining natural ventilation and daylight advantages, where applicable. Ideal for non-conditioned spaces, including stadiums, transit stations, building crowns, exterior stairwells & elevator towers, pedestrian bridges, aboveground parking facilities, and more.
A thoughtfully designed ventilated / secondary glass facade can also become a budget-smart way to create an extremely complex exterior geometry, achieving slopes, dramatic angles, and curves not easily constructible with your primary walls.
- Can seamlessly incorporate transparent, translucent, and opaque glass panels, including U-shaped channel glass, as well as other cladding materials, to create a varied, textural facade
- Choose from hundreds of colors, privacy patterns, projectable glass, and bird-safe glass designs
- Filter high-quality diffused daylight
- Create lantern effects at night
- Innovative attachment systems use minimal metal components; no holes through the glass and no need for precise field measurements, speeding the construction schedule by months