ApplicationsHospitality, educational, commercial, residential, corporate, transportation
CharacteristicsMaintenance-friendly, non-porous glass cladding, quick & easy installation, maintenance-friendly
Bendheim Glass Rainscreens combine tested protection from the elements with elegant glass options that lend the structure modernity and prestige. The glass panels are hung independently of each other using adjustable compression clips, which can be attached to the structural walls or floor slabs of a new or old building. The systems are fully adjustable in multiple directions, speeding installation and allowing contractors to order the glass from the approved drawings, rather than precise field measurements. On projects, this built-in flexibility can expedite the construction schedule by months.
- Sustainable Solution for Aging Buildings: Renew a building without the need for costly, wasteful and disruptive demolition
- Daylighting: First-of-their-kind rainscreen systems can seamlessly incorporate transparent, translucent, and opaque glass panels, as well as other cladding materials, to create a varied textural facade and maintain daylight advantages
Lantern Effects at Night
- Tested Protection: Stop over 90% of wind-driven moisture
- Durability: Maintenance-friendly, non-porous glass cladding
- Precision-Engineered: Fully adjustable for quick & easy installation
- Patented Compression Fittings: No holes required, affording superior wall strength at a lower cost; ideal for PV panels
Bendheim Glass Rainscreens are available with a range of customizable attachments, panel layouts, and virtually unlimited decorative glass options.
Please find standard 3D detail drawings here.