UseExterior and interior cladding
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, corporate, hospitality, educational, cultural, healthcare
CharacteristicsLightweight, weather-resistant, rigid, flat (no oil canning), single skin, non-combustible, 100% recyclable, low maintenance
FormatSheet or panel
Pure + FreeForm understands that natural materials often require maintenance are tough to form and expensive.
With its Wood & Stone Solutions Pure + FreeForm is not trying to replicate Mother Nature, but rather to re-engineer her beauty. By using an exterior technology that allows the creation of matte, textured and glossy surfaces, Pure + FreeForm captures the depth, substance, and timelessness of natural materials. Given their propensity to do custom designs, there is no need to select from a standard color chart.
- Rigid, flat (no oil canning)
- Single skin
- Non-combustible, 100% recyclable
- Low maintenance
- Material: Aluminum sheets (48” width x up to 177” length), thickness varies from 0.8 mm - 4 mm.
- Format: Sheet or Panel
- Applications: Facades, soffits, canopies, roofs, screen walls, column cover, interior walls, ceilings, hollow-metal doors, millwork, signage.
- Wood & Stone Solutions colors available:
- Autumn Cherry
- Celeste Stone
- Ithaca Oak
- Mesquite Ipe
- Miele Maple
- Palocco Walnut
- Roma Noce
- Sanded Limestone
- Spooner Grain
- Urban Cement
- Western Cedar
- White Oak
Find more detailed information regarding this product here.