USG Ceilings Plus' Metal finish for ceilings and wall systems offers environmentally friendly cores that are stable and enduring, combining aesthetics with functionality at affordable prices.
Metal finish is available in the following tones:
- Lumin White™ (82% LRV, 2 Coats Style White)
- Style White™
- Silver Standard™
- 430 Bright Annealed Stainless Steel
- #4 Stainless Steel
- Custom Painted*
* For custom paint, interior paint finishes are available in USG Ceilings Plus standard polyester. Exterior paint finishes are typically polyvinylidene fluoride (PDVF), unless otherwise noted.
- LEED: High recycled aluminum - up to 85%
- Air Quality: Contains zero volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- No added formaldehyde: Contains no added urea formaldehyde (NAUF)
- Fire Safety: The panels are made from a non-combustible aluminum core. A thin (less than .025 inches) layer of paint, film, or veneer finish is applied. Depending on the use and the type of wood selected, many of our panels can be used in Class A environments
Available across various USG Ceilings Plus products including:
- Radians - Curved Panels
- Illusions - Modular Shapes
- Multiples / Runways - Modular Panels
- Barz - Linear Shapes
- Planx / Mirra - Linear Shapes
- Corniche - Light Coves
- Wallforms - Wall Panels
- Column Covers
Please find more detailed information regarding this product here.