ApplicationsRetail, corporate, hospitality
CharacteristicsVariety of finishes in metal and wood, easy access to cables, concealed suspension system and panel sizes to match the visual scale of any space
The boundary between inside and out can vanish in contemporary architecture. USG Ceilings Plus' soffits and cladding visually extend ceilings through to the other side. Exterior Panels are engineered to withstand both positive and negative wind pressure, yet still provide accessibility where required.
For Exterior Panels, the following finish options are available:
- Metal - 10 metallic tones and Custom Painted
- Arboreal - Wood Veneer in 8 tones
- Saranté - Faul-wood Veneer in 24 tones
- LEED: Arboreal and Saranté panel cores contain high recycled aluminum
- Air Quality: Arboreal and Saranté contain zero volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- No added Formaldehyde: Arboreal and Saranté contain no added urea-formaldehyde (NAUF)
- Fire safety: Panels are made from a non-combustible aluminum core. A thin (less than .025 inches) layer of paint, film, or veneer finish is applied. Depending on the use and the type of wood selected, many of our panels can be used in Class A environments.
Available across various USG Ceilings Plus products including:
- Radians - Curved Panels
- Illusions - Modular Shapes
- Multiples / Runways - Modular Panels
- Barz - Linear Shapes
- Planx / Mirra - Linear Shapes
- Corniche - Light Coves
- Wallforms - Wall Panels
* For Exterior applications, positive fasteners for required load.