UseSolar shade, Glare control
ApplicationsCommercial, Institutional, Healthcare, Educational, Cultural, Corporate
CharacteristicsFR rated for commercial applications, manual chain operating system, counter balance weight system, high performance fabrics, heavy-duty metal clutch provides smooth and easy lift capabilities
ColorsOver 70 fabrics in more than 500 colors
SizesWidths: 12"-192" (Manual Chain and Crank, varies by fabric) / Heights: 12" to 240" (varies by fabric)
The RB 500 Roller Shades system from Hunter Douglas Architectural is perfect for commercial applications, this modular system allows installation in a wide range of shade sizes and positions. Features to solve tricky conditions with its versatility, ensuring smooth and quiet operation.
- Mechanism: manual chain operating system has adjustment-free steel ball chain with pulley engineered drive mechanism; manual crank operation.
- All fabrics are FR rated for commercial applications
- Openness factors range from 0% to 25%
- High-performance fabrics available including E Screen with KOOLBLACK® Technology, and Cradle to Cradle Certified™ fabrics GreenScreen Revive® and GreenScreen® Evolve™
- Widths: 12"-192" (Manual Chain and Crank, varies by fabric)
- Heights: 12" to 240" (manual and automated, varies by fabric)
- Heavy-duty metal clutch provides smooth and easy lift capabilities
- Modular operating system accommodates chain and crank applications
- Universal spring-loaded end plug mounts shades securely and provides for smooth and easy installation
- Counter balance weight system provides for ease of lifting roller shades over large expanses.
Fascia, Fascia With Top and Back Cover
Aluminum fascia (standard 3" or 4") with top or back cover (standard 3"or 4") to conceal shade mechanism from front, sides, and top/back
Widths from 12" to 192"; heights from 12" to 240"
Available in anodized aluminum finish, white, vanilla, bronze, or black
7" fascia available for dual shade systems only
Blockout With Side Channels
Aluminum side channels, sill channels, and RB500 bottom bar, fitted with light-blocking wool pile to prevent light leakage around edges and bottom of shade
Ideal for room-darkening and A/V applications
Available in anodized aluminum finish or painted white, vanilla, bronze, or black
Fabric mounted to descend from the interior (rather than window-facing) side, concealing the roll and creating a more finished appearance
Special accommodations for oversized window applications available
Add versatility to any space by allowing two different styles of fabrics to be used on the same window (one in front of the other)
An unlimited number of combinations available for different shade materials