ApplicationsCommercial, Institutional, Healthcare, Educational, Cultural, Corporate
CharacteristicsNon-woven thermoformed polyester felt, square-edge design, easy plenum access, Class A Fire rated, lightweight panels, up to 85% recycled content, three standard carrier modules
ColorsBlack, white, shades of grey and five earth tones
CertificationGREENGUARD Gold Certified, Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze
Hunter Douglas Architectural presents HeartFelt™ Ceilings and Walls, an innovative, patented felt product that turns every ceiling into a visual and acoustic playground. HeartFelt™ linear panels and carriers bring proven polyester felt to the ceiling plane with uniquely rollformed panels which elevate the typical linear ceiling by exchanging metal or wood for felt, joining linearity with softness.
Created from fully recyclable materials, the HeartFelt™ modular ceiling from Hunter Douglas Architectural features the unique texture and soft appearance that have long made felt a captivating material for furniture and interior décor. With a material that warms both the visual and acoustical experiences of a space, HeartFelt™ contributes to sound control. Designers and architects can choose from a range of panel spacings to help create pleasing aesthetics in the ceiling plane. The system allows installation as both a cloud and a full ceiling. Individual pieces can be spliced to create longer continuous lengths.
- Substrate: Non-woven thermo-formable PES fibers
- Seismic rating: Zones A, B, C, D, E, F
- Fire rating: US - Class A Fire Rated per ASTM E84
- Flame spread: < 25, Smoke < 300
- Fire rating: Canada - per CAN/ULC S102.2-10
- Flame spread: = 5, Smoke = 90
- Recycled content: Up to 85%
- Light reflectance: Varies with color selected
- Modular ceiling system with felt panels
- Square-edge design
- Three standard carrier modules to vary reveal for acoustics and aesthetics
- Easy plenum access
Colors and Sizes
HeartFelt™ ceiling panels are available in black, white, shades of grey and five earth tones, offers opportunities to create visual gradients and rhythms at the ceiling plane. Coloration is inherent to the felted polyester material; the blend of colored fibers within each panel determines its shade. The material resists fading. For additional information regarding the available colors, click here.
- Panel dimensions: 1 9/16" x 2 3/16" (40 mm x 55 mm)
- Panel length: 8'