UseInterior and Exterior Ceilings
ApplicationsCommercial, Institutional, Healthcare, Educational, Cultural, Corporate
CharacteristicsAcclimation not required for metal grille prior to install, curved carrier application available, easy plenum access, high recycled aluminum content, no added urea-formaldehyde, compatible with industry standard lighting, HVAC, speaker, fire safety and security services.
SizesPanel module width: 2" / Panel lengths: 3' to 16' / Panel depths (nominal): 1-1/2"
CertificationGREENGUARD Gold Certified
Hunter Douglas Architectural presents Continuous Linear Grille ceiling screens, perfect for interior and exterior applications with the advantage of being compatible with industry standard lighting, HVAC, speaker, fire safety and security services.
This continuous metal ceiling with square-edge design from Hunter Douglas Architectural hides subsystems and blocks noise (NRCs up to 1.05). Using Continuous Linear Grille has the benefit of contributing to waste reduction with factory fabricated dimensional material and also reducing dead load with the usage of lightweight aluminum.
- Substrate: Aluminum (up to 92% recycled aluminum content)
- Seismic rating: Zones A, B, C, D, E, F
- Fire rating: Class A Fire Rated per ASTM E84
- Painted or anodized metal: Flame spread: < 25, Smoke < 50
- Film on metal: Flame spread: < 25, Smoke < 50
- Wood veneer on metal: Flame spread: < 25, Smoke < 55 (for interior applications)
- Weight: Varies 0.5 - 1.0 lbs/sq. ft.
- Wind load: Per code (for exterior applications)
- Light reflectance (LR) Coefficient per ASTM E1264 & ASTM E1477:Cotton White: LR = 0.81
Colors & Sizes
Hunter Douglas offers a wide choice of colors and finishes. Some colors and finishes carry a premium price over manufacturer's standard colors. Custom color matching is available upon request. For more information regarding available colors, click here.
- Panel module width: 2"
- Panel lengths: 3' to 16'
- Panel depths (nominal): 1-1/2"