ApplicationsPrestige facilities, hotel lobbies, Class-A office space, high-end restaurants.
CharacteristicsStandard or variable height options for optimized privacy. Interlocking door and fascia panels with anodized aluminum edge eliminate sightlines. Occupancy indicators inform patrons when compartments are in use. Recessed foot pedestals and flush head-rail support compartments, appearing suspended without compromising stability. Self-closing doors provide a smooth, gradual closing speed of at least 4 seconds on standard doors and up to 10 seconds on ADA compartments.
More about this product
A business division of Bobrick Washroom Equipment, Inc., PRIVADA launched in 2016 as a high-end privacy solution for exclusive restroom design applications. Manufactured in Jackson, TN, PRIVADA is available through trained and authorized installing distributors throughout North America.
- Standard and variable height options to optimize occupant privacy
- Sightline-free interlocking door and fascia panels
- “Floating effect” enabled by recessed foot pedestals and flush head-rail support
- Self-closing doors provide a smooth, gradual closing speed of at least 4 seconds on standard doors and up to 10 seconds on ADA compartments
- Manufactured in Jackson, Tennessee, PRIVADA can fabricate and ship in half the lead-time compared to overseas suppliers and can respond quicker to any service requirement at the job site.