CharacteristicsPolypropylene cabinet and bed with stainless steel veneer.
ColorsKB200-01SS Grey, KB200-05SS White Granite
SizesUnit 35 3/16" W x 22 1/4" H (894 x 565mm). Depth (closed) 4" (100mm). Extension (open) 23 3/16" (589mm).
Bobrick presents the Wall-Mounted Baby Changing Station - Koala Kare. Designed to help commercial establishments better meet the needs of families and their children and support patron loyalty, the KB200-SS's sleek design and color palette matches modern restroom design and décor.
- Type 304 stainless steel veneer panel integrates with other satin-finish accessories in the restroom
- Constructed of polypropylene and has a unibody steel chassis for superior strength
- Steel-on-steel hinge has greater resistance to wear and improved durability and the gas spring mechanism ensures smooth open and close of the unit.
- Dual liner cavity with lock minimizes operator refills and discourages potential vandalism.
- Includes child protection straps and bag hooks
- ASTM and EN compliant. Meets ADA requirements when mounted properly
- Bed surface exclusively contains Microban® antimicrobial, reducing odor causing bacteria
- Liner dispenser features two liner cavities. Each cavity holds 25 liners, for a combined total of 50 liners per unit.
- Constructed with 16% recycled materials; contributes to LEED certified building requirements
- Tested to support 200 lbs. with minimal deflection