CharacteristicsTop-filling counter-mounted foaming soap dispenser equipped with integrated funnel to facilitate ease of maintenance and labor savings. Vandal-resistant locking cover and spout. Corrosion resistant. Bright-polished spout, cover and escutcheon. High-impact-resistant ABS body and shank. Shatter-resistant polyethylene container.
ColorsType-304 stainless steel with bright polished finish
Sizes34-fl oz (1.0-L) container. Spout length 4" (100mm).
With Bobrick’s new B-823 universal foam soap dispenser, architects can enable significant savings for facility managers and building owners by freeing them from proprietary soap purchasing contracts.
- Saves clients up to $1,000 per sink per year compared to proprietary liquid soap cartridges.
- Features architectural design with chrome finish.
- Reduces post-consumer waste by 57% compared to proprietary cartridges.
- Accommodates patrons’ growing preference for a rich, lathery, hygienic hand-wash.
- Operates with push force of less than 4N to meet ADA standards.