UseWindow treatments, solar shading
ApplicationsCommercial, Institutional, Healthcare, Educational, Cultural, Corporate
CharacteristicsEnergy-efficient design, UV resistant, insulating, wrinkle-free appearance, glare reduction, energy savings
Colors11 color palette
CertificationGREENGUARD Gold certified
Hunter Douglas Architectural soft overlapping folds of Vignette® Modern Roman Shades provide a diffused glow which provide complete privacy, but allow light into the room, with additional room darkening is also available. Energy-efficient design by Hunter Douglas Architectural offer the style of a custom Roman shade with the ease and durability of a roller shade.
- Fabrics meet all requirements of NFPA 701 small scale flammability testing for commercial applications
- Energy-efficient design creates an insulating layer of air, and blocks 99% UV rays
- All fabrics available in cut yardage for coordination with other room elements
- Motorization available
- Headrail: 3-13/16" x 3-3/16", color coordinated
- Mechanism: continuous cord loop
- Widths: 12" to 96"
- Heights: 12" to 120"
- Fabrics: 2 fabrics, 11 colors
For more information regarding the available colors, click here to see the complete Color Page and Fabric Selector.
This continuous cord loop and clutch assembly makes operating large shades easier
- Two-On-One Headrail
Two standard rectangular shades share the same headrail but operate independently; perfect for extra-wide windows
- Multi Panel
Two or three standard rectangular shades share the same headrail and bottom rail and operate as one shade
Versatile range of motors and controls to maximize shading benefits
- Additional Options:
- Spacer blocks
- Hold-down brackets
- Extension brackets
- Non-standard cord drop lengths (white only)
- Color-coordinated cord loop and end caps
- Inside mount, outside mount, end mount
For additional information regarding maximum areas, widths and heights, click here to view the Product Sizes Chart.