The Marea sliding door systems ALTOPIANO and MARECHIARO of LINVISIBILE are the first and exclusive external sliding door systems, without a containment pocket, developed in collaboration with Giulio Cappellini.
Two diverse products, each one characterized by specific materials, thicknesses, textures and construction methods, which offer a functional and stylistic choice of design, responding in an articulated way to the project demands of architects and designers.
ALTOPIANO represents a refined solution, inspired by wood, suitable for any type of environment that, thanks to the thickness of its leaf, the physical nature of the wood and the wide range of finishes, allows it to be inserted in any architectural situation.
Altopiano is characterized by a wooden or lacquered panel of strong thickness with a dent of different dimensions covered in metal, that serves as a handle. Its generous dimensions make it a product of a strong presence, able to customize an interior.
Technical features and details
ALTOPIANO sliding door system is composed of:
- Hollow core panels of 80 mm of thickness, realized with perimetral hardwood and 2 smooth MDF sheets on both sides, capable of offering acoustic comfort. Class E-1, low formaldehyde emission;
- Rail support available in ceiling recessed version, completely flush, or “sottotrave” with exposed “veil” (realizable in finishes matching with the wall or with the products’ metallic elements), which can be hung from supporting beams with minimum wall intervention. The verification for the stability of the load-bearing supports to which the structure is attached is under the client’s responsibility.
- Rail in standard anodized silver finish, or realizable by request, varnished with the other metallic components, in finishes: black, petroleum, dark brown, light and dark bronze. Possibility to choose the rail with simple or telescopic sliding (not synchronized) for single or double leaves.
- Handle: The mobile panels are equipped with an elegant, full height recessed handle on both sides, customizable in the same 6 colours of the metallic components. By request, it can be realized with a 600 mm height (starting from 600 mm to the base of the panel).
Dimensions and personalizations:
ALTOPIANO by Giulio Cappellini is available in the following sizes (clear width):
Width: 800 /1000 /1200 mm – height: from 2400 to 3500 mm H.
- Natural woods ( Flamed Walnut, Natural Oak, Stained Wengé Oak and Stained Black Oak)
- Matt and glossy lacquer
- Laminated Metal
- Decorative Laminated
Finishes available for accessories (rail, handles and metallic components):
Standard anodized silver finish, or realizable on request, in black, petroleum, dark brown, light and dark bronze.
To know more about Sliding Door Systems visit Linvisibile's space in our Product Catalog.