Linvisibile Marea | Concealed Sliding door is the first flush-to-wall sliding door. An exclusive patented system that offers an innovative and elegant solution to the classic sliding doors. Available in a motorized version operated by a low-voltage motor and flush-to-wall push-button panel, or in a manual version with a flush-fitting handle system.
The system can be coated with almost any type of material (metal, stone, leather) to create special atmospheres, in a tasteful way. Lacquered (glossy or matt) and wooden versions are also available.
Linvisibile Marea | Concealed Sliding System consists of:
- An extruded aluminum frame (EN AW 6060 alloy Anticorodal 063) that replaces the frame (outer frame-posts), adaptable to walls and plasterboard walls with different thickness.
- A panel with a hollow-core structure, 50 mm thick, made with a perimeter frame in solid wood (Bahia rosewood, toulipier or fir tree) with a high-density honeycomb interior, finished with 2 MDF sheets, 5 mm thick, on each side. Class E1 low formaldehyde emission. The manual model includes stop seals, rails, guide and related components.
- Two cam system; that allows the door to slide leveled with the wall (when closing) and slide it inside the wall (when opening). The door operates by sliding along a panel supporting carriage rail, all this mounted within an aluminum casing. Opening can be automatic, by pressing a button that is also flush with the wall, or manual, by a flush fitting handle.
Linvisibile Marea | Concealed Sliding System can be completely custom-made, making it a perfect solution for residential projects. Available only in single leaf model, and can be made up to 1100 mm wide and up to 3500 mm high (clear width).
The opening can be from left to right or from right to left.
- High performing carriages supports
- Flatness of the panel in its closing position gives an 'invisible' illusion
For motorized version:
- Completely flush with the wall control plates.
- Flush fitting handles.