ApplicationsCommercial, Institutional, Healthcare, Educational, Cultural, Residential, Corporate
CharacteristicsEnergy-efficient honeycomb design, motorization available, 99% UV blocking, shadings are duotone, specialty angles and shapes available for non-standard windows
ColorsOpaque (D23): 951 Daisy White, 457 Journal, 682 Platinum, 989 Bisque, 687 Toasted Almond, 695 Autumn Harvest, 686 Truffle // Semi-Opaque (D22): 951 Daisy White, 457 Journal, 907 Beach Shells, 989 Bisque, 682 Platinum, 713 Pearl Gray, 733 Patina Gray, 687 Toasted Almond, 695 Autumn Harvest, 686 Truffle, 750 Graphite, 749 Black Onyx.
SizesMax width: 174" (EasyRise) / 120" (LiteRise) - Max height: 144" (EasyRise) / 84" (LiteRise)
CertificationGREENGUARD Gold Certified for low-emitting products; fabrics pass NFPA 701-99 Small Scale Flammability testing
The lightweight structure of Hunter Douglas Architecutral Duette® Honeycomb FR Shades makes them energy efficient and helps them fold compactly when raised. Shades are ideal for healthcare and assisted-living facilities, government buildings, churches, and a wide range of other spaces. Honeycomb design enhances R-value and shading coefficient and provides 99% UV blocking. In addition, the fabrics are duotone, with neutral tone facing the exterior and color facing the interior.
- Mechanism: Molded engineering plastic cordlock color-coordinated to fabric with stainless steel components providing durable and crash-proof operation (EasyRise™ white engineered plastic rotary clutch mechanism provides ease of operation when continuous cord loop is activated and holds shade in place unless force is applied).
- Fabrics: 8, all FR. Permanent flame-resistant textured, non-woven polyester formed into opaque 3/4" hexagonal honeycomb cells in stacked tubular construction. Single cell construction; with each cell an independent piece of fabric and containing a metallized polyester film core.
- Mounting hardware: Manufacturer’s standard polycarbonate universal hidden brackets (EasyRise™ nylon coated zinc-plated 1040 steel HR steel), provide a sleek, unobtrusive appearance.
- Pleat size: 3/4" (with exclusive TruePleat™ construction)
- Max width: 174" (EasyRise) / 120" (LiteRise)
- Max height: 144" (EasyRise) / 84" (LiteRise)
For additional information regarding maximum areas, widths and heights, please click here to view Hunter Douglas Product Sizes Chart.
Versatile range of motors and controls to maximize shading benefits
- Specialty Shapes
- Uniquely shaped windows pose challenges in providing privacy and light control and keeping - space energy efficient
- Options include: perfect and imperfect arch, circle, angle, perfect and imperfect quarter circle
- Vanes remain in fully opened position and are non-operable
- Inside mounts only
Provide the option to operate them from the top down, the bottom up, or in combination to meet all of your privacy needs while still giving you access to natural light
- Two-On-One Headrail
Two shades share the same headrail; each shade operates independently
This continuous cord loop and clutch assembly makes operating large shades easier.
Colors and Finishes
The finish is selected by the architect from the manufacturer’s available contract colors. For additional information regarding available colors, please click here to view Duette® FR Honeycomb Shades - Fabric Selector.